Saturday, September 1, 2007

2 Weeks Down

Good morning everyone,
Today was the first day that I was able to get internet access and actually speak to the outside world. I will write more later, but I wanted to let everyone know that I am doing fine. This has certainly been a challenging two weeks but has been very rewarding and I'm learning new stuff every day. I will be coming home on either the 21st or the 22nd of September and then I'll be coming back out to Newport about a week later.

This weekend we have a lot of liberty (free time) but we are restricted to staying on base. That's not all bad because the base is just HUGE! Anyways, I have a bunch of work that needs to get done so I will write more later. Thanks to everyone for your support and giving me the strength to get through this. The first couple days were a bit rough, but I'm doing much better now.

Go Navy!

Matt

No comments: